Sunday, June 25, 2006
early birthday celebration with dear dear
Guess who gave me this bouquet of lovely blue roses. It's none other than John. He popped by my house to pass me the bouquet of blue roses, my present (a pair of matching pillow cases) and a birthday card. As I was unwell, it was dinner at tm crystal jade then watched a movie - Just My Luck. Before the movie, we went for a short spin to Pasir Ris Park. Well, I've got to work on my parking skills.


Give it a miss to meeting my secondary school friends cos i was having fever then. Aww...it was meant to celebrate my bdae. They're still a sweet group of friends whom I treasure dearly. Looking forward to our next gathering on 15 July - a stayover at ZY's place.
It's back to school tomorrow. And I'm still sick.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
7:35 pm
__________________________________________